MBC will be closed on Monday, October 14th in observance of Columbus Day.

Spotlight Charity for August

At MBC we’re dedicated to making a positive impact in our communities by helping individuals and families in need. We do this through our commitment to help support charities that make an enormous impact in the lives of many throughout our Michigan communities. One of the ways we raise money is with Friday Casual Days. Every month MBC employees can pay monies for the privilege of wearing blue jeans or other casual attire on Fridays.

Our spotlight charity for March is the Folds of Honor Foundation.

Since 2007, the Folds of Honor has carried forth this singular, noble mission. To provide educational scholarships to spouses and children of America’s fallen and disabled service-members.  Their motto says it best:  Honor Their Sacrifice. Educate Their Legacy.

Folds of Honor leaders are fearless, determined and experienced. They are unapologetically patriotic. They speak with a sense of duty, as they realize our freedoms are courtesy of the 1% of Americans who have fought to defend the other 99%. Driven by the love of country, they evoke a sense of patriotism and never stop working on behalf of the families they serve.

The Board of Directors participate in their events, fundraise, volunteer and stand with the group every step of the way. Folds of Honor grows stronger through their advice and leadership.

,
Previous Post
Michigan Business Connection Welcomes New Employee!
Next Post
Michigan Business Connection Welcomes Heather La Palme!

Menu